Wednesday 6 January 2010

Gigrin Farm, Wales, December 28th 2009 Part 1








I had a couple of holiday days off work to take over the Christmas period, so I wanted to practice with my new camera, somewhere I was very likely to get good shots, so it had to be Gigrin Farm again!
The weather looked bad for every day I was off, so I nearly didn't go, but my mum said at the last minute if I went the next day she would come along, I didn't really want to do a 10hr round trip in the car by myself, so off we went!
For taking pictures of Red Kites this place is just so easy, turn up at the right time, point your lens in the right direction and there you go! Seriously though this has to be one of the best places in the UK for Wildlife photography, especially -like me, if you like Raptors.



No comments:

Post a Comment