Friday 17 April 2009

Dubai Holiday, Safa Park, 24th November 2008




I lived in Dubai for 5 years between 2001 and 2006, my Mum never got chance to visit me whilst I was there so I promised to take her, luckily for me Mum likes wildlife (or is just very patient!) and was happy to visit places good for Raptors, some of which I never got chance to visit when I lived there. One of the first was Safa Park, an almost European looking parkland, no raptors on show, but Hoopoe were here and the commonest local bird ; the Common Mynah.

2 comments:

  1. Dubai is a fascinating beach holiday destination and sparkling city that will amaze you and transform your dream holiday ideas forever. Dubai, a fishing village turned one of the most prosperous lands in the world today plays host to millions of holiday seekers from across the globe.
    dubai cheap flights

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to few asian mini safari such in korea. But I can't wait to go to Luxury Safaris or Safa Park in Dubai after looking at the bird pictures. Look forward to go there. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete